The Labette County Sheriff’s Office conducts sales of property under court order. Sales are conducted at 10:00 AM on the east steps of the Labette County Courthouse, unless stated otherwise in the published notice. For a list of scheduled sales, see the notices below.
For answers to the following, see the Frequently Asked Questions tab above:
- When and where are Sheriff sales held?
- How can I learn about what properties or items are for sale?
- How can I see the property to be sold?
- What information is published on items up for sale?
- What information is necessary to inquire on sales?
- What form of payment is required when bidding on Sheriff Sales?
- How can I find out about cancellations?